Buffalo Place 1988, uploaded by Retrontario.
From Main Street Studios:
Join us for another great 500 Block Party! There will be various events up & down the block from 4-9PM featuring live music throughout the evening, food, wine tasting, break-dancing, art displays and more, followed by a live jazz band & drink specials at the Hyatt from 8:30-11PM!
- WNYBAC, 486 Washington St, 4-8PM : Stop in at the WNY Book Arts Center and hand-print a free Dad’s Day card
- e-Cafe, 487 Main St, 4-9PM: Wine tasting by City Merchant & food specials with an outdoor patio
- 501 Main St, 5-9PM : Flying Bison beer tasting, art display & live music
- MAIN(ST)UDIOS, 515 Main St
»>First floor gallery :
- 4-9PM : Visit the artisan marketplace with handcrafted jewelry, soap, clothes, original works of art, photo prints & more. Marketplace Spots Still Available! See below.
»>Second floor :
- 4-8PM : Open studio tours, meet the artists of MAIN(ST)UDIOS!
»>Sidewalk in front :
- 4:30-5:30PM Singer/songwriter Dan Borodzik playing original acoustic music
- 6:30-7:30PM David Pierro of Vintango Arts doing live sidewalk chalk art
- Jerry’s Downtown Photo, 4-9PM, 521 Main St : Live jazz & prints of historic Buffalo on display
- Brian Garman Gallery, 523 Main St, 4-9PM : Fine art panoramic prints on display, tours of the Main Washington Exchange building
- 537 Main St, 5-9PM : Tour a recently purchased building and meet the owner, who will be opening a Parisian cafe soon
- Roosevelt Plaza, 5-9PM: Breakdancing troupe & live music
- The Hyatt, 4-11PM : Enjoy a beer or dinner on the outdoor patio, and join us later on in the Atrium Bar for live jazz & drink specials